Ceramine Derma Concentrating Balm
A gentle, calming, antioxidant-rich balm soothes inflammation and irritation, regulates excess sebum production, reduces the appearance of pores, and boosts overall moisture. This soothing balm also treats contact dermatitis caused by frequent use of surgical masks. Contains MultiEx BSASM™, a combination of 7 kinds of plant extracts, an effective agent for atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and acne.
Ceramine is a popular Korean skincare brand that combines mild and safe ingredients from nature with the efficiency of science. After noticing the temporary effects of cosmetic products, Ceramine was created to extract the best nutrients from natural ingredients using new and improved scientific techniques in order to create products that are effective over time. Ceramine was created for the health of the skin and is known as the "best gift of nature."
This product is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, pregnant and breastfeeding mommies.
Size: 30g (1.19 fl oz)
How to Use
- After cleansing and toner, apply an appropriate amount to treat acne, flushing or irritated skin, all over the face or as spot treatment.
- Apply Ceramine Aqua Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Mask for 10-15 minutes (optional for the best result)
- MultiEx BSASM™ - a proprietary combination of 7 kinds of plan extracts, an effective agent for atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and acne
- Centella Asiatica - known for its soothing and healing properties
- Poligonium Cuspidatum - helps improve skin texture, high in antioxidants
- Scutellaria Baicalensis - anti-aging, anti-inflammatory
- Ceramide 3 - Ceramine's propriertary combination of ceramide and microceramide liposomes
Water, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearat, Propanediol, Sorbitan Olivate, Betaine, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Silica, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Carbomer, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sucrose, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Trideceth-10, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Mineral Salts, Myristic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide Np, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders over S$50.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders over S$200.
- Shipping Period: 2-8 days.
Truly effective for healing and sebum control. I don't use this on a daily basis. I use this 2-3 times a week on my skin where need to treat for enlarged pores and use it as a spot treatment when I need to reduce pimple swelling overnight. The texture is thick and balmy but works amazingly to repair irritated skin.