Pure Energy Cica+ Cream
[Patchholic x Eunogo Exclusive Line] Pure Energy Cica+ Cream is made with 54.2% of pure natural Centella Leaf Extract (also known as cica) from Madagascar.
Pure Energy Cica+ Cream is a product developed after long research for many sensitive and acne-prone skin types that skip creams in their routine. It has been developed safely and effectively enough to be used after dermatological procedures for its strong soothing and moisturizing effects.
Besides soothing and moisturizing, this cream also has brightening and anti-wrinkle effects. This cream absorbs well, so you can layer accordingly when you want to apply it lightly, or when you want to apply it thickly as a sleeping pack.
Patchholic Pure Energy Cica+ Cream is for all skin types especially for dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
How to Use
- Take an appropriate amount according to your skin condition.
- Apply it during the cream stage of your routine.
- Roll it on your skin as if you are massaging it, apply it by hand, and tap to absorb.
For Eye Intensive Care:
- Take an appropriate amount at the tip of your fingers and pat it under and around your eyes.
- Spread it thinly along the eyes.
- Massage gently clockwise to absorb.
For Neck Intensive Care:
- Take an appropriate amount at the tip of your fingers and apply it to your neck.
- Massage the neck from bottom to top repeatedly (opposite gravity) using the palm of your hand.
- Tap slightly to absorb.
- An effective concentration of the active ingredient, Madecasoside, has a strong calming effect on sensitive skin.
- It contains the highest concentration of medicinal herbs that can be used in cosmetics.
- 54.2% of Centella Leaf Extract
- Packed with pure natural Centella Leaf Extract and Green Detox Complex from Madagascar instead of purified water.
- Madecassoside and Centella Leaf extract are mixed for greater synergy.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Water, Betaine, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Ceramide NP, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders over S$50.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders over S$200.
- Shipping Period: 2-8 days.
Has healing properties
This product makes my zit heal a lot faster. Also moisturises without clogging pores.
Cica is my new skincare obsession
I never used cream moisturizers before this because they're often too greasy for my skin. I have combination skin and most cream moisturizers break me out, but this feels great on my skin. It feels a little greasy at first, but give it a few minutes and it should absorb and feel a lot more lightweight. I've been trying lots of cica products lately, and this cream really helped to calm the redness around my nose.
Not Miracle , But Yes It Really Work
It really improves my skin texture. I’ve used it along with the toner and ampoule and they really work very well together. Creamy but doesn’t feel sticky on the face. I wear it morning and night, keep my face hydrated and the acne scars faded a bit. The only downside is its size. It's 50ml, while the Cica toner comes with 250ml that is super generous. Will continue using it to see the result. I recommend it for people with oily or combination skin.
My sensitive skin thanks you, Pure Energy Cica + Cream! I've bought other Cica based products before but this one really helps keep me hydrated. I'm guessing its because all the Cica + products in this line have a high % of Cica in them. I have the whole trio but I'm writing a separate review just for the cream as I've just sent a tube to my mom in Perth. It's winter in Oz and my mom is going to try using this for her face and hands because her skin is cracking on her fingers, its been cold and dry! I don't know if its meant for hands, but I hope it will work well for her. Grateful that Eunogo ships to Australia.