Pure Energy Cica+ Toner
[SUMMER SALE] Buy 1 Get 10% OFF or Buy 2 Get 20% OFF until 31 July. Discount already applied. No promo code required.
[Patchholic x Eunogo Exclusive Line] Pure Energy Cica+ Toner is made with 85.9% of pure natural Centella Leaf Extract (also known as cica) from Madagascar.
Pure Energy Cica+ Toner is a powerful soothing toner developed just for sensitive and acne-prone skin. It was designed to be packaged in a large size so that you can wipe the skin with toner using cotton pad or apply as a toner pack after washing your face.
Did you know that most cosmetics are filled with purified water? Most toners, especially, consists mostly of purified water. However, Pure Energy Cica+ Toner is packed with pure natural Centella Leaf Extract and Green Detox Complex from Madagascar instead of purified water.
You can use it for various purposes, such as when you need to calm your skin during breakouts, or before applying makeup so that makeup sets more beautifully. It's a moist water formulation that naturally absorbs.
Pure Energy Cica+ Toner is for all skin types especially for dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
How to Use
- After washing your face, put it on your hand and lightly pat it all over your face to absorb it.
- For trouble areas, put toner on a cotton pad and leave on as a toner pack for 1-3 minutes.
- To refresh your skin, wet the cotton pad sufficiently and wipe along your skin lightly.
- An effective concentration of the active ingredient, Madecasoside, has a strong calming effect on sensitive skin.
- It contains the highest concentration of medicinal herbs that can be used in cosmetics.
- 85.9% of Centella Leaf Extract (859,000 ppm)
- Packed with pure natural Centella Leaf Extract and Green Detox Complex from Madagascar instead of purified water.
- Madecassoside and Centella Leaf extract are mixed for greater synergy.
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders over S$50.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders over S$200.
- Shipping Period: 2-8 days.
I can tell from the smell and consistency of this toner that it's made with really high concentration of cica. This toner is definitely worth it considering its huge size. I personally prefer runnier toners that I can double up as a mist throughout the day, but that's just me! I'd still recommend it to anyone looking for a good cica toner.
Although I am new to this brand but bought it after trying some samples. I use this product twice daily after cleansing before my serums and moisturiser. It’s light and refreshing plus has a soothing scent. I've felt that this toner helps to control the water-oil balance on my skin. So happy to have found this!
I've tried a bunch of different Cica K-Beauty products because of how well it works to calm and soothe skin, but I've never found anything that has this high of a concentration of Cica. Instead of being mostly water, this toner is something like 85% Cica, which is surprising, considering you get a big 250ml bottle for only $34. I use it both for my morning and evening routines and I doubt I'll run out for some time. This is one of those "Active Ingredient" toners that actually does something for your skin, instead of spraying some seawater on your face and calling it a "toner" (I'm looking at you, Laneige)