Antitox Clean Hand Wash
** Expiry date: 22 March 2023
Antitox Clean Hand Wash (50ML) is antibacterial and hypoallergenic. It has passed strict Korean FDA standards for acidity & skin irritation test, so you can be reassured even if it's used frequently. The refreshing scent has no artificial fragrances - it contains natural oil scents from plant sources including eucalyptus oil.
Small enough to fit in your back pocket, carry-on luggage, purse, baby bag, this convenient hand wash is perfect for use as an on-the-go daily hygiene staple. Best of all? No leaks: it will stay safely in its silicon-protected container. You don't have to squeeze the container hard to get it out, so no worries about spilling.
ZeroAbsolu Antitox is a brand that has become a staple for fresh and innovative products on the domestic Korean market. Eunogo Shop is proud to bring Antitox products to Singapore and beyond.
Size: 1ea (50ml / 1.7 fl oz)
How to Use
- Open the lid and lightly press the middle part of the container to release an appropriate amount on your palm.
- Rub evenly over the entire hand for more than 30 seconds to release enough foam.
- Rinse the foam thoroughly with running water.
Note: During or after use, in the unlikely event of any abnormal symptoms or side effects, such as swelling or itchiness, refrain from using.
Purified water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Hydroxysulfonate, Glycerin C14-16, Olefin Sulfonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cocamidoproretain, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10, Myristate, Philippine Orange Peel Extract, Citric Acid Disodium EDITA, Butylene Glide Lactate, Apple Mint Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Watermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Zinc Oxide Triaccaprylyl Silane Eucalyptus Limonene
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders of S$50 or above.
- Free Shipping to Malaysia for orders of $200 or above.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders of S$250 or above.
- Shipping Period: 3-8 days.
- For customers outside of Singapore, your order may be subject to international duties and taxes when the parcel arrives at the destination country. These taxes and duties are required to be paid by the customer upon delivery. Please note that the shipping carrier may not release the parcel without prior payment for these fees.
You can find out more about our shipping policy here.