BEIGIC Volumizing Shampooing Scrub
A refreshing scalp exfoliator and sulfate-free shampoo that contains hypoallergenic sea salt which removes dead skin cells, dirt, unpleasant sebum and impurities, keeping the scalp healthy and clean without irritation. Formulated with green coffee bean, Vitamin E and enriched with freshness of mint menthol so you can feel the refreshed scalp and hair, and hair volume at the roots!
BEIGIC is a Korean vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand that is inspired by the color beige, which represents little daily pleasures. It uses clean and natural ingredients proven to have skin benefits, plant-based and sustainable. Hence, all of the ingredients are safe to use with no synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, silicones, harsh sulfates, and parabens. All BEIGIC products are formulated with green coffee bean extract in the purest form and other active ingredients that provide a radiant and awaken skin.
- This product is for all hair types.
- Keep in room temperature.
- Size: 250ml
How to Use
- Damp your hair from roots to ends thoroughly and put sufficient amount on your hands. Massage entire scalp gently and shampoo by adding more water to lather. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
- Hair tip: Use the Damage Repair Treatment Mask after scrubbing. A perfect deep care duo optimized for healthy scalp and shiny hair.
- Green coffee bean and Vitamin E. Adds volume to the hair, leaving a natural shine.
- Sea salt. Removes dead skin cells, dirt, excess sebum and impurities.
- Mint menthol. Refreshes the scalp and leaves a cool feeling.
Sea salt, Aqua(Water), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide MEA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caffeine, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, CI 77499, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Charcoal Powder, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders of S$50 or above.
- Free Shipping to Malaysia for orders of $200 or above.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders of S$250 or above.
- Shipping Period: 3-8 days.
- For customers outside of Singapore, your order may be subject to international duties and taxes when the parcel arrives at the destination country. These taxes and duties are required to be paid by the customer upon delivery. Please note that the shipping carrier may not release the parcel without prior payment for these fees.
You can find out more about our shipping policy here.
I got this for me and then my husband ended up using it too lol. Will buy again.
I really like the peppermint in this, it leaves your scalp feeling really clean along with the scrub which washes out well and doesn’t leave any of the scratchy bits behind. I do find my hair has more volume after using too.
Works really well with my short hair, the scalp scrub is nice and refreshing. I am using it like a spa treatment for my scalp and since I started my hair feels less oily. Happy with it overall.
I have never tried using a scalp exfoliator before, thanks to this Volumizing Shampooing Scrub it made my first experience great!! Because of the sea salt, it feels so good to rub against my scalp literally as though I'm scrubbing the excess sebum and dirt away! I love the cool feeling I get from the mint menthol, feels like there were many "mini fans" around my scalp.
I have tried lots of different products and invested a lot of money in hair as I have very long hair. This is by far the best. Also, I used Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt for many years but stopped as it contains sulfate and silicon. This product is far from being like the other shampoos. The salt grains give your scalp a nice and gentle exfoliation without scratching it and you can feel like you get a spa treatment. Calmed my scalp immediately and my hair looks great. And hair remains non-oily the whole day even till the next day.
As it’s sulfate-free shampoo, it does not give a rich, foamy lather. Feel refreshing every time after using it.