Ceramine Pure Collagen Mesh Mask (1 Box / 10ea)
[Special Promotion] Enjoy Buy 1 Box for 10% OFF and Buy 3 Get 1 Free Box of Mesh Mask only until 31 December.
Pure Collagen Mesh Mask (1 Box / 10 ea) is infused with plant-based hydrolyzed collagen and anti-aging ingredients. It helps to plump, firm, lift and improve skin elasticity. Fine lines and wrinkles will appear diminished and skin will look smoother. 100% pure collagen with triple functionality for skin lifting, pore tightening and brightening, this mask uses plant-based collagen, with outstanding anti-aging properties to manage and improve sagging, fine lines, nasolabial folds, wrinkles with face lifting, creating V-line shape.
- 1 Box (10ea) - comes with 1 Box (10ea) of Pure Collagen Mesh Mask
This product is suitable for all skin types including pregnant, and breastfeeding mummies. May not be suitable for skin with atopy or rosacea.
Ceramine is a popular Korean skincare brand that combines mild and safe ingredients from nature with the efficiency of science. After noticing the temporary effects of cosmetic products, Ceramine was created to extract the best nutrients from natural ingredients using new and improved scientific techniques in order to create products that are effective over time. Ceramine was created for the health of the skin and is known as the "best gift of nature."
How to Use
After washing your face, use the mask pack immediately with wet face or spray mist on your face to make it wet.
Attach top of dried collagen mask sheet, followed by bottom sheet. Smooth coated surface is to be in contact with the skin.
Use water to make sure the mask fits tightly to your face.
Depending on skin type, leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Spray more mist or water to completely dissolve collagen. Remove the mask when it is completely dry. Wipe off any residue and apply your daily moisturizer.
Beauty Tip: After using collagen mesh mask, apply Ceramine Dual Balance Toner followed by Time Solution Cream or layer with Ceramine Aqua Mask for another 15 minutes to achieve dual effects of skin lifting and hydration.
- Hydrolysed Collagen - low molecular weight plant-based collagen / antioxidants, skin recovery
- Hydrolysed Silk - low molecular weight plant based collagen source / anti-aging, antioxidants
- Natto Gum - soybean based extracted collagen / anti-aging, skin texture improvement
- Sodium Hyaulronate - creates instant moisture barrier with skin
- Adenosine - for skin elasticity
- Wheatgrass - moisturizes and soothes skin
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Mica, Hydrolyzed Collagen (8,000ppm), Hydrolyzed Silk, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract.
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders of S$50 or above.
- This product cannot be shipped to Malaysia and may have limited access for shipping to certain countries.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders of S$250 or above.
- Shipping Period: 3-8 days.
- For customers outside of Singapore, your order may be subject to international duties and taxes when the parcel arrives at the destination country. These taxes and duties are required to be paid by the customer upon delivery. Please note that the shipping carrier may not release the parcel without prior payment for these fees.
You can find out more about our shipping policy here.
Unique dry mask.. Fumble a little during the first try but was alot better when I tried putting it on the 2nd time.. And when the mask dried off well, there're no sticky residue left (unlike my first try).. My smile line is also significantly lighter.. Love the effect..
I love that this is a double mask because it fits well - and the texture is so unique! It is super light for travelling because it is dry and activates with water (or collagen mist but water works just as well given this is a already a collagen mask so a bit redundant to use collagen mist as well). Peeling it off really does clear out all the dead skin and pores, so I would do this maybe at most once every 1.5 weeks, and definitely leave it on for the stated 20 minutes because even when it feels dry, sometimes not all of the collagen is dissolved. It does leave a bit of a sticky, tacky feeling afterwards that made me need to wet my face repeatedly to dissolve the rest of the collagen that was left on the skin - not sure on absorption but it did do a ‘peel’ which was good for clearing dry skin!
Very satisfy with this mask
My first at using the dry mask.. the instructions can be clearer on how to use it.. like the smooth side on skin and a toner too wipe down after use.
The texture is a little sticky after use..
After using it, face looks as if I just had a botox