Ceramine Botanical Peeling Gel
Enjoy 10% OFF for limited time only. Discount is applied and no promo-code required.
Botanical Peeling Gel (70ML) is a hypoallergenic peeling gel that gently removes excess dead skin cells, oil and wastes and provides the skin with oxygen. It contains PHA and natural cellulose, which has a clearing effect, resulting in a brighter and clearer skin tone. Botanical Peeling Gel leaves the skin more moisturized and radiant immediately.
Ceramine is a popular Korean skincare brand that combines mild and safe ingredients from nature with the efficiency of science. After noticing the temporary effects of cosmetic products, Ceramine was created to extract the best nutrients from natural ingredients using new and improved scientific techniques in order to create products that are effective over time. Ceramine was created for the health of the skin and is known as the "best gift of nature."
This product is for all skin types including sensitive skin, pregnant and breastfeeding mommies.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face normally and pat dry.
- Apply an appropriate amount into your skin.
- Rub in areas that have excess dead skin cells and oil until you notice bits forming.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Recommended to use once or twice a week. Can be applied on body as well.
- Carica Papaya
- Natural PHA, great for gentle exfoliation
- Protects the skin from sun damage
- Calms irritated skin
- Centella Asiatica Leaf
- Acne-fighting and anti-aging benefits
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fines line and improves skin elasticity
- Keeps skin moisturized, appearing softer and smoother
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Penetrates skin and holds on to water
- Moisturizing and anti-aging
- Green Food Complex
- Contains grape extract, apple extract, kiwi extract, cucumber extract, and plum blossom fruit extract
Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Arginine, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Oxygen, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders over S$50.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders over S$200.
- Shipping Period: 2-8 days.
Ceramine peeling gel
The gel is very light and it cleanses well. It has not much of a fragance which is ideal for sensitive skin which needs some form of exfoliation. It's good. I use it once a week.
So easy to use and it works wonderfully!
Another amazing purchase from Eunogo! This peel is super easy to use. Most importantly, it didn’t irritate my skin unlike other scrubs / peels and the baby smooth skin immediately after I washed it off! Love
Best peeling gel
This is one of the best peeling gel I have used so far. Really clean my pores yet not drying to my skin. Thumbs up Eunogo for bringing in such value for money product.
Replaced all my other apply-on masks!
This Peeling Gel is so easy to use - all you need to do is apply a bit on your face and gently rub for around 1 min. It washes off easily and my face is SOOO soft and smooth yet clean after. It doesn't dry out the skin either. I have combination skin so my skin gets oily easily around the T-zone but doing this peel 2 times a week has helped control the sebum in the area. Most importantly, it is so convenient compared to other apply-on masks like peel-off masks or clay masks because you don't have to wait for it to dry and then wash (clay masks can be hard to wash off) or peel off. All you need is 2 mins!
Gentle & Mild
My second purchase! Botanical peeling gel is very soft and yet peels off all the dirt and dead skin cells perfectly. My skin feels so much softer and smooth after using this product. I have very sensitive skin but so far I did not have any reaction.