De:maf Here-Oh My First Serum a.k.a Bubble Toner
[Special Promotion] Buy 2 My First Serum and get a mini Serum while stocks last. Discount is applied and no promo-code needed.
Do you have "inner dry skin" where you feel oily on T-Zone or outer layer of skin but feeling dry and tight inside? Do you have extra sensitive skin that can get irritated easily? Look no further and try De:Maf Here-Oh My First Serum as the first step of your skincare routine. This unique, bubble type toner is formulated with premium quality hyaluronic acid (less than 500 dalton size), macadamia seed oil, jojoba oil and evening primrose flower extracts. This serum/all-in-one toner will help strengthening your skin barriers and making your skin hydrated and supple all day long.
De:maf, acronym for "Dear my friends", is a boutique Korean skincare brand that started with a close-knit community of customers and friends who shared about their skin concerns on social media. Through years of sweat and effort from product planning and testing, De:maf, a brand with an emphasis on skin barrier strengthening, was born.
This product is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, and those pregnant and breastfeeding.
Size: 50ml / 145ml
How to Use
- Shake the product to activate ingredients every time before use.
- After cleansing, pump a sufficient amount of serum (2-5 pumps depending on your skin type and condition) directly on your face.
- Pat your skin to fully absorb serum into your skin.
- Apply your daily moisturiser or you can layer your daily ampoule or serum followed by moisturiser.
*Tip: For dry skin, do not towel dry your skin after cleansing. After cleansing without drying your skin, apply My First Serum directly on wet face.
- Macadamia seed oil
- Jojoba oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid
- Ceramide NP
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, C12-14 Alketh-12, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Betaine, Panthenol, Xylitol, Ceramide NP, Purified Water, Allantoin, Ammonium Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders of S$50 or above.
- Free Shipping to Malaysia for orders of S$200 or above.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders of S$250 or above.
- Shipping Period: 3-8 days.
- For customers outside of Singapore, your order may be subject to international duties and taxes when the parcel arrives at the destination country. These taxes and duties are required to be paid by the customer upon delivery. Please note that the shipping carrier may not release the parcel without prior payment for these fees.
You can find out more about our shipping policy here.
This product is very unique and Convenient 😁. I had used it as my daily routine, one bottle represent as my toner and serum. Easy to use and is very moisture. After used your face will feel very bright. Small size bottle can just easily reapply when you at the outdoor. Highly recommend especially when traveling.
The sight of foam definitely got me confused if i accidentally dispensed cleanser instead or toner. But Nope! Read the bottle and it says toner! 3 pumps of foam, dapped all over my face and surprisingly it absorbs so fast giving an almost instant dewy effect. Feels light on face and not sticky, which is perfect for humid Sg weather.
Didn’t think toner/serums can be dispensed as foam but I look forward to this step of my skincare routine just because it’s fun.
It peeps my skin as a first step but I also use it after using the Dermarssance Highprime Collagen Film on days where I need a pick-me-up but don’t have time to go in with a proper sheet mask. Because it is that hydrating!
I’ll get the bigger version next time.
I find this foamy toner really convenient to use and it seems to hydrate my skin really well. Thinking to try other products from the same line and range.
Love it, was skeptical at first but it seems to do the skin good. Light and easy to apply.