Moisture Aqua Serum
Moisture Aqua Serum is a light texture hydrating moisturizer that easily absorb and instantly moisturizes your skin with strong moisturizing power and rich moisture, helping the skin flexibility, moisturizing and pore management.
The OxygenCeutical™ is a post-procedure targeted brand and used by over 500 skin clinics in South Korea. The brand was developed 15 years ago in South Korea based on the research idea that oxygen was the best therapy for problematic and post procedures skin conditions. In addition to pure and stabilized oxygen, the brand offers powerful skin rejuvenating benefits with pharmaceuticals grade actives. Plant based stem cells, peptides, epidermal growth factors and botanical extracts are fed on skin through the advanced ceutisome™ delivery technology.
What it does : Hyaluronic Acid and Jojoba oil support skin’s hydration level and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness
Who it is for : All skin types. Especially benefit for dry, acne, blemish and sensitive skin
How to Use
- After toner, apply it suitable amount to be absorbed
- If you use a suitable amount of mixed aqua serum and fluids according to skin type, moisturizing effect is higher
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Protect skin from evaporation
- Helps remain moist skin
- Skin protection and antibacterial effect
- Has a great anti oxidant effect
- Controls skins pH balancing
- Being concerned with collagens activity to help skin improvement care
- Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract
- Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Protect skin from external environment
- Jojoba Oil
- Enhances skin flexibility and provides elasticity to skin
- Protects skin from evaporating and toxic substance
- Prevention for sensitive skin and troubled skin
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Makes skin texture smooth and glossy by forming natural moisturizing film
- Improves and prevents damaged skin and helpful for mark care
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyacrylate-13, Oxygen, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Polyisobutene, Arginine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propolis Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders over S$50.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders over S$200.
- Shipping Period: 2-8 days.
I use this serum during the day after applying ampoule. Most recently I’ve been mixing it with Acell-300 fluid as I was in Australian winter which is very drying & I have very dry skin. It really helped keep my skin plump & hydrated & I could apply moisturiser & sunscreen after. Highly recommend for very dry skin mixed either with skin barrier fluid or acell.
This is the best serum I have tried. Watery gel texture which is not sticky at all. Skin feels super hydrated after applying and doesn't break me out. Great for the humid weather in Singapore.
As this product was recommended to use together with or after serum, I expected it to be a bit heavier. However, it was very lightweight and gets absorbed to skin very fast. So I have to apply cream or moisturizer again. Size is 50ml which is similar to other serums and cream I use but it runs out much faster because its lightweight I guess (I have dry skin though). I think this product is more suitable for people with oily skin because it hydrates and absorbs very quickly. It also smells really nice. For me I just use this as serum before cream.
I am using the Moisture Aqua Serum together with the Caviar Protein Fluid as part of the Glass Skin Anti-Aging Kit - ok, I know that the description says its "lightweight" but this product is super lightweight - I am actually quite surprised how well it moisturizes my face considering it absorbs so quickly. The moisturizer I used previously felt like a mask on my face and I would start sweating on my upper lip as soon as I used it. With this product? Not at all! I'm looking forward to seeing results of using it together with the Caviar Fluid! #fingerscrossed