USOLAB Bio Intensive Hyaluron Cream (50ML)
[New Launch] Enjoy 20% OFF until 1 Oct 11:59 PM SGT. Discount is applied and no promo-code needed.
USOLAB Bio Intensive Hyaluron Cream is extremely light-weight serum-type moisturzer recommended for those with dull skin, who need to replenish moisture and nutrition in their skin and improve skin elasticity. It contains multi Hyaluronic Acids including Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate to provide moisture and prevent moisture loss. 30,000 ppm of Guaiazulene, a natural blue ingredient extracted from chamomile oil known to strengthen the skin barrier, soothe the skin, and helps to cool down the skin. Additionally, it contains Adenosine to promote skin elasticity and prevent the formation of wrinkles. USOLAB Bio Intensive Hyaluron Cream is a brightening/wrinkle improvement dual-functional cosmetic certified by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety in South Korea.
USOLAB stands for "You're So Beautiful + Laboratory". USOLAB is a cosmeceutical brand based in Korea that manufactures and supplies products to over 1,000 dermatologists, plastic surgery clinics and aesthetics in South Korea and beyond. USOLAB which has its own R&D center and manufacturing facilities, continuously conducts research and development and designs innovation.
This product is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, and those pregnant and breastfeeding. This product texture is extremely light-weight with highly concentrated multi hyaluronic acids. For oily skin type, you can use this as a cream/moisturiser. For combination and dry skin types, you may want to layer thicker cream for sealing.
How to Use
- At the last step of skincare, apply an appropriate amount onto skin.
- 30,000ppm of Guaiazulene - Anti-inflammatory, strengthens skin barrier, soothes, and cools down the skin.
- Multi Hyaluronic Acid - moisturizing, and prevent moisture loss to strengthen the skin barrier.
- 31 types of Peptide including Epidermal Growth Factor - anti-aging care and brightening.
- Niacinamide - Helps to control sebum, improves pores, and act as a brightening ingredient to improve skin tone.
- Adenosine - Collagen synthesis that prevents wrinkles from forming and helps to promote skin elasticity.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Guaiazulene, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PP Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Pentylene Gly Silvestris Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Lavandula Angust Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extr act, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glutathione, rh-Oligopeptide-1 , sh-Polypeptide-1, Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-23, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Acetyl Tepeety Tetrapeptide-3, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Carnosine, Copper Tripeptide-1, Dipeptide-2, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripept -5, Hexapeptide-11, Pentapeptide-3, Tripeptide-1, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Tetrapeptide-30, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-38, Hexapeptide-2, Hexapeptide-10, Tetrapeptide-21, Tripetide-29, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Adenosine, Sodium Chloride.
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders of S$50 or above.
- Free Shipping to Malaysia for orders of S$200 or above.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders of S$250 or above.
- Shipping Period: 3-8 days.
- For customers outside of Singapore, your order may be subject to international duties and taxes when the parcel arrives at the destination country. These taxes and duties are required to be paid by the customer upon delivery. Please note that the shipping carrier may not release the parcel without prior payment for these fees.
You can find out more about our shipping policy here.