Cryogenic Activator (Toner/Mist)
Cryogenic Activator is a facial activator made up with deep sea water rich with naturals minerals and highly dissolved liquid oxygen. It contains deep ocean water, thus it delivers minerals to the skin to make the skin more moisturized. When used with the Pore Mask Facial Cleanser, it gives you a richer foam massage and helps to increase moisture.
The OxygenCeutical™ is a post-procedure targeted brand and used by over 500 skin clinics in South Korea. The brand was developed 15 years ago in South Korea based on the research idea that oxygen was the best therapy for problematic and post procedures skin conditions. In addition to pure and stabilized oxygen, the brand offers powerful skin rejuvenating benefits with pharmaceuticals grade actives. Plant based stem cells, peptides, epidermal growth factors and botanical extracts are fed on skin through the advanced ceutisome™ delivery technology.
What it does : With its powerful micro-droplet mist, the Cryogenic Activator hydrates, tones, and refreshes skin throughout the day. It with a neutral pH is compatible with all skin types and can enhance all skin care regimes. It can also help remove perspiration, ocean salt, and pool chlorine from the skin. Use it as a setting spray. A light misting over makeup can revive color throughout the day.
Who it is for : with a neutral pH that is compatible with all skin types
How to Use
- Before using a cleanser, damp the cotton pad with the Cryogenic Activator and swipe through skin to pre-cleanse
- After cleansing in morning and night, mist generously as a toner step before applying serum and moisturizer
- Pat lightly even after applying makeup for a smooth, hydrated and blended look during the day
- To use it as sheet mask, you can damp the cotton pads with the activator, then put the cotton pads on sensitive areas as “skin packs”
- Deep Sea Water
- Remains clean skin by providing essential mineral
- Reinforces skin immunity
- Vitalize skin by making complexion clear
- Effective on taking care of skin healthily
Sea Water, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol,Oxygen,Butylene Glycol, Glycosyl trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Xylitol
- Free Shipping to Singapore for orders of S$50 or above.
- Free Shipping to Malaysia for orders of $200 or above.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders of S$250 or above.
- Shipping Period: 3-8 days.
- For customers outside of Singapore, your order may be subject to international duties and taxes when the parcel arrives at the destination country. These taxes and duties are required to be paid by the customer upon delivery. Please note that the shipping carrier may not release the parcel without prior payment for these fees.
You can find out more about our shipping policy here.
I have recently started using Eunogo products and I am liking all of them. I’m very impressed with this company because I had an issue with one of the products leaking during shipping and they were very prompt to send me a replacement. I’ve already noticed how soft and hydrated my skin looks and feels just after a few days of using their products. They are a little expensive but very concentrated and you only use a very small amount so they will last a long time. I’m very happy I found this company just researching Korean products on line. I definitely will continue trying different products from Eunogo. Great company making excellent skin care products. Thanks, Cheryl
This is a great facial mist! I bought it to use as a toner, and it does have quite a light texture. I absolutely love the spray bottle as it makes toner application so easy! It doesn’t have any stinging or tightening effect so I think this would work very well for sensitive skin. I also think it’s great to mist throughout the day for a refresh, without making your face too greasy which is great!
This is definitely a very easy-to-use, mild product that comes in a large enough size to hopefully last a while. It doesn’t have a smell at all so I truly think there’s nothing better out there for sensitive skin!
I love this activator because it can be used in many ways. I use this as daily toner and mist. My skin is sensitive, combination type, and I had no irritation so far. It's very hydrating and soothing. I have not tried this as a sheet mask yet as it was recommended by my concierge but would love to try soon!